HiringThing is online software that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants and hire great employees. We were founded in 2012 with the mission to deliver intuitive, easy-to-use recruiting software across multiple sales channels and product types.
HiringThing operates in a flexible startup environment where employees can be hands-on in helping build a new company. This is a remote position, so successful applicants will thrive the ability to work from home. Our team stays connected through daily communication and regular video calls.
We are looking for a part-time creative marketing content writer to join our marketing team. The writer will be responsible for developing marketing content, as well as collaborating with the marketing team to execute content strategies for our brands and partners. Applicants must be able to develop short and long-form, content, including blogs, eBooks, white papers, case studies, web copy, social media posts, and thought leadership pieces that will be used to increase brand awareness, support our partners and sales team and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Part-time (20-25 hours/week)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop creative and compelling marketing content to support our brand, sales team and partners
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan and execute key content initiatives
- Ensure superior accuracy, clarity and consistency across all written content
- Define and maintain timelines for content updates
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION:
- Four years of proven marketing content writing experience
- Strong content sourcing skills, including interviewing and research
- Experience with SaaS
- You love to pitch creative content ideas based on the collateral that sales, marketing and product need.
- You have superior written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a keen eye for detail and exceptional proofing skills.
- You can submit a stellar portfolio.
- You see yourself as a self starter — always hungry to achieve and learn.
- You are easily adaptable — open to the changes of a startup environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- You possess excellent communication and active listening skills.
- You can prioritize, work independently, manage time effectively, and follow through on tasks/responsibilities.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of SEO & UX best practice
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with Roth and Standard options
- Ability to work remotely
- Opportunity to contribute in a hands-on manner to the growth and direction of the Company
- Paid time off: 1.5 to 3 weeks per year (based on length of service and % of full-time hours worked)
- 8 paid holidays
- Opportunity for professional development
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible full-time employees