HiringThing is looking for a Product Manager - Quality Lead to join the Product Management team. This role will include a combination of responsibilities typically associated with Product Manager, UAT Analyst, and Quality Assurance Manager. Successful candidates for this role will see things from an end-user's perspective; anticipate their needs; and have the ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure high quality product and timely feature releases.
Who HiringThing Is:
We are a cloud-based software company that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants, and hire great employees. We’ve been in business since 2012 and are growing rapidly. We are a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest recruiting software available. Our company is fully remote with no physical office. We keep in touch with Slack and regular video conferences. We meet as a team daily and are required to connect with other teams during standard business hours. You can work from home, a coffee shop or the beach as long as the work gets done.
Who you will be working with:
You will be part of a small Product/Design team of 4. We work closely together and collaborate extensively with our Engineering and Client Service teams to develop and test elegant solutions to recruiting software needs.
- Ensure the reliability and consistency of the HiringThing application
- Create and execute QA/UAT processes to identify and remediate quality and reliability issues, before they reach production
- Coordinate with engineering team to identify gaps in error monitoring and automated testing
- Lead user acceptance testing efforts to ensure all business requirements have been correctly executed
- Develop, monitor, and report on QA/UAT related metrics
- Develop product requirements documents and UAT plans to ensure that executed projects meet the real-world business use cases and goals
- Serve as the communication hub between the product, engineering, and business stakeholders for project release status and all quality issues
- Supervise additional QA/UAT resources as necessary/available
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on user acceptance testing, quality assurance, or product management preferably at a SaaS company
- Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably with Atlassian products
- Knowledge of development/project life cycle and industry standards for user acceptance testing and quality assurance practices and procedures
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, curiosity, and an innovative spirit
- Independent work ethic
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate well in a team-oriented environment with 100% remote colleagues
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- 401(k) plan with regular and Roth options available
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Opportunity for professional development and to learn/increase experience with: Salesforce, B2B sales, Enterprise sales
- Valuable work experience within a rapidly growing startup environment
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 8 annual paid holidays for full-time employees
Applicants will be asked to complete a brief assessment as part of the application process. This will take approximately 20 minutes and cannot be re-entered once you exit the process. Please allow enough time to complete the assessment. Thank you.