HiringThing is looking for a high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts to join our Business Development team. You will help support our sales department and the strategic growth of our channel partners through strong communication and presentation skills in a team environment. You see opportunity around every corner, approach sales with tenacity and overcome objectives every day. This is primarily an inside sales coordinator position but does require occasional domestic travel as needed; expected travel is 10% or less.
There will be a thorough cross-functional training period as part of the on-boarding process. After training with a member of the Business Development team, you will have the tools you need to be proficient in the sales administration task; own projects; prepare presentations; demo our platform ; thrive as contributing team member to the sales department; innovate and deliver partner perfection; and add value to the department.
Who HiringThing Is:
We are a cloud-based software company that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants, and hire great employees. We’ve been in business since 2012 and are growing rapidly. We're a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest recruiting software available. Our company is fully remote with no physical office. We keep in touch with Slack and regular video conferences. We meet as a team daily and are required to connect with other teams during standard business hours. You can work from home, a coffee shop or the beach as long as the work gets done.
Who you will be working with:
You will work closely and collaboratively with the a small sales team. The sales teams works hand in hand with every department in the company to create the strongest partnership offerings in Hiring Technology. You will partner with Marketing, Engineering, Product, Finance and our Client Services teams on a regular basis.
Constant daily tasks include scheduling and conducting demos, maintaining Salesforce details, contract creation, liaising with marketing on client services, and tasks related to closing the sales. You will be encouraged to grow into your role and own your work within a highly driven team environment. You will have the opportunity to take on leadership roles in projects and managing your own initiatives as we continue to grow the Business Development team.
Below is a list of core, initial responsibilities associated with this position. This list is subject to expansion based on the Sales Coordinator’s skills, aptitudes, and performance. As a growing organization, we are committed to each employee's growth in their individual role and help each person maximize their fulfillment in their role and department.
- Work with Business Development team to close business, optimize close rates, and continuously improve pipeline development
- Research accounts to identify contact information for key leads
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to further nurture leads into opportunities
- Effectively communicate company value proposition to prospects
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions using defined methods and tools
- Develop and design sales support documents such as powerpoint presentations
- Participate in weekly team meetings, bringing your best self to the table
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and follow through ontasks/responsibilities
- Demo the product within key channel partnerships and prospects when needed
- 1 to 2 years of in a Sales Administrator/Coordinator position
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in preparing monthly board presentations
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Self Starter – always hungry to achieve and learn
- Easily adaptable – not averse to change in a startup environment
- Excellent communication, active listening skills and organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships over the phone
- Proven ability to prioritize, work independently, manage time effectively and
- follow through on tasks/responsibilities
- 401(k) plan with regular and Roth options available
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Opportunity for professional development and to learn/increase experience with:
- Salesforce, B2B sales, Enterprise sales
- Valuable work experience within a rapidly
- growing startup environment
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 8 annual paid holidays for full-time employees
Applicants will be asked to complete a brief assessment as part of the application process. This will take approximately 20 minutes and cannot be re-entered once you exit the process. Please allow enough time to complete the assessment. Thank you.