Implementation and Sales Coordinator (Remote)
HiringThing is looking for a high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts to join our Business Development team. You will help support our sales department and the strategic growth of our channel partners through strong communication and presentation skills in a team environment. You see opportunity around every corner, approach sales with tenacity and overcome objectives every day.
There will be a thorough cross-functional training period as part of the onboarding process. After training with a member of the Business Development team, you will have the tools you need to be proficient in the sales administration task; own projects; prepare presentations; demo our platform; implement and deliver partner perfection; and thrive as contributing team member to the sales department.
Who we are
HiringThing is online software that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants and hire great employees. We were founded in 2012 with the mission to deliver intuitive, easy-to-use recruiting software across multiple sales channels and product types. We are a fully remote, distributed team, and have been remote since the inception of our company.
HiringThing operates in a flexible startup environment where employees can be hands-on in helping build a new company. This is a remote position, so team members will thrive in a work-from-home (or anywhere) environment. Our team stays connected through daily communication and regular video calls.
Who you will be working with:
You will work closely and collaboratively with the a small Business Development team. The team works hand in hand with every department in the company to create the strongest partnership offerings in hiring technology. You will partner with Marketing, Engineering, Product, Accounting and our Client Services teams on a regular basis.
Constant daily tasks include scheduling and conducting demos, maintaining implementation details, contract creation, liaising with marketing and client services. You will be encouraged to grow into your role and own your work within a highly driven team environment. You will have the opportunity to take on leadership roles in projects and managing your own initiatives as we continue to grow the Business Development team.
Below is a list of core, initial responsibilities associated with this position. This list is subject to expansion based on the Implementation and Sales Coordinator’s skills, aptitudes, and performance. As a growing organization, we are committed to each employee's growth in their individual role and help each person maximize their fulfillment in their role and department.
- Work with Business Development team to close business, optimize close rates, and continuously improve pipeline development
- Manage multiple lead channels
- Meet and exceed quota goals
- Identify new prospects
- Research accounts to identify contact information for key leads
- Work closely with the sales team to continuously improve pipeline development
- Guide clients through implementation process from the opening demo to the launch of the active account
- Effectively communicate company value proposition to prospects
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions using defined methods and tools
- Successfully demonstrate the platform to key channel partnerships, prospects and clients
- Successfully train new clients on the platform and engage in client retention
- Develop and design sales support documents such as PowerPoint presentations
- Participate in weekly team meetings, bringing your best self to the table
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and follow through on tasks/responsibilities
- 1 to 2 years of in a Sales Administrator/Coordinator position
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience in preparing monthly presentations
- Demonstrated ability to demo platform to clients and close business
- Demonstrated ability to train others on new software
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Self starter – always hungry to achieve and learn
- Easily adaptable – not averse to change in a startup environment
- Excellent communication, active listening skills and organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships over the phone and on video calls
- Proven ability to prioritize, work independently, manage time effectively and follow through on tasks/responsibilities
- Tenacious team player with a desire to win
- 401(k) plan with regular and Roth options available
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Opportunity for professional development and to learn/increase experience with:
- Salesforce, B2B sales, Enterprise sales
- Valuable work experience within a rapidly
- Growing startup environment
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Participation in employee stock option plan
- 8 annual paid holidays for full-time employees
Applicants will be asked to complete a brief assessment as part of the application process. This will take approximately 20 minutes and cannot be re-entered once you exit the process. Please allow enough time to complete the assessment. Thank you.