Implementation Coordinator (Remote)
HiringThing is looking for an engaging professional who enjoys working with new clients, setting them up for success from the start, and guiding them through a software platform and its features. In this role, you will empower new clients to utilize our software to accomplish strategic objectives. You will be responsible for understanding a customer's requirements and helping them formulate a successful roll-out strategy across their organization. This position serves a critical function within our company by acting as the face of our organization and serving in a consultative and advisory role to our customers, ensuring their success and longevity with the platform. Successful candidates will feel comfortable identifying client needs, customizing a software system according to those needs and specifications, teaching clients how to use the software, and tracking implementation steps through to completion.
Who we are
HiringThing is a cloud-based software company that helps businesses post jobs online, manage applicants and hire great employees. We were founded in 2012 with the mission to deliver intuitive, easy-to-use recruiting software across multiple sales channels and product types, and we are growing rapidly! Our team has been fully remote since the inception of our company.
HiringThing operates in a flexible startup environment where employees can be hands-on in helping build a growing company. This is a remote position, so team members will thrive in a work-from-home (or anywhere) environment. Our team stays connected through daily communication and regular video calls.
Who you will be working with
You will work closely and collaboratively with the Client Success Team. The team works hand in hand with every department in the company to create the strongest partnership offerings in hiring technology.
Below is a list of core, initial responsibilities associated with this position. This list is subject to expansion based on the Implementation Coordinator’s skills, aptitudes, and performance. As a growing organization, we are committed to each employee's growth in their individual role and helping each person maximize their fulfillment in their role and department.
- Participate as a key member of the Client Success team, charged with successfully implementing and supporting our software
- Become a subject matter expert and superuser of our software
- Provide key implementation reporting to manager weekly and monthly
- Work through conflicts and manage customer expectations by thinking critically and being solution-oriented
- Drive adoption of product and paid services, especially as it relates to onboarding and go-live
- Upsell paid professional services & additional offerings
- Help clients solve problems during implementation or as new features roll out
- Guide clients through the implementation process from the opening demo to the launch of the active account
- Effectively communicate the company value proposition to prospects
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions using defined methods and tools
- Successfully train new clients on the platform and engage in client retention
- Participate in weekly team meetings, bringing your best self to the table
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and follow through on tasks/responsibilities
- 1+ years in Implementation Coordination, or similar position
- Experience with CRM software and a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully onboard new clients
- Demonstrated ability to train others on new software
- Self-starter – always hungry to achieve and learn
- Easily adaptable – not averse to change in a startup environment
- Excellent communication, active listening, and organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships over the phone and on video calls
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, manage time effectively and follow through on tasks/responsibilities
- Tenacious team player with a desire to learn
- 401(k) plan with regular and Roth options available + employer contribution
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Participation in Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Opportunity for professional development and to learn/increase experience
- Valuable work experience within a rapidly growing startup environment
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 9 annual paid holidays