B2B Digital Marketer (Remote)
HiringThing is looking for a digital marketer with B2B experience to join our marketing team. Our team is responsible for driving client success through channel partner marketing as well as generating qualified leads in a specialized market. That’s where you come in. Our digital marketer will be integral to our inbound marketing initiatives, prioritizing quality over quantity to strategically attract, engage, and delight prospects.
Who HiringThing is:
We are a cloud-based software company that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants, and hire great employees. We’ve been in business since 2012 and are growing rapidly. Our company is fully remote with no physical office. We keep in touch with Slack and regular video conferences. We meet as a team daily and are required to connect with other teams during standard business hours. You can work from home, a coffee shop, or the beach as long as the work gets done.
Who you will be working with:
You will be joining a dynamic marketing team with solid, not dotted, lines to the sales team. You’ll work in partnership with the Director of Marketing and a small marketing team to drive awareness and generate inbound B2B leads for our counterparts in the Business Development department.
- Plan and implement PPC, SEO/SEM, email automation, social media, mobile marketing, and display advertising strategies and campaigns
- Create landing pages to optimize the website and ad performance
- Audit and execute changes to the website and blog to increase search engine visibility and organic traffic
- Design and implement email automation campaigns to nurture prospects
- Run experiments and conversion tests
- Evaluate customer journey and experience across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points to optimize marketing and sales funnels
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices; be unafraid to try something new
- Measure and report on ROI and KPIs
- Adhere to the digital marketing budget
Tools used (proficiency is a plus):
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Advertising
- AdRoll / RollWorks
- Social advertising platforms
- SEO tools such as SEMRush or Screaming Frog
- Atlassian: Confluence and Trello
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B digital marketing, preferably at a SaaS company
- Demonstrable experience managing PPC, SEO/SEM, email automation, social media, mobile marketing, and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising.
- Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and HubSpot certifications are a plus
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Moz, etc.)
- Ability to communicate well in a team-oriented environment with 100% remote colleagues
The information provided in this job description is designed to provide the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the job classification. The job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all work duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This job description will be updated, modified, and revised by HiringThing, at its sole discretion, from time to time as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- 401(k) plan with regular and Roth options available + employer contribution
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Participation in Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Opportunity for professional development and to learn/increase experience
- Valuable work experience within a rapidly growing startup environment
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 9 annual paid holidays
If you think you are a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!