The Product Manager is responsible for interfacing between key stakeholders and engineering to define, manage and deliver new features and functionality on our platform. This role will also be heavily involved in the continued development of the HiringThing API, including documentation, evangelism and roadmap development.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Interface with customers and internal stakeholders to collect business requirements for new features, customizations and API use cases.
- Working with engineering and design, develop wireframes, timeline estimates and feature definitions.
- Apply the highest standards of usability, functionality and elegance to the design and development of HiringThing software.
- Own the development of a world-class developer portal, including API documentation, use cases and developer communication.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALITIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Expert knowledge of web-based software UI paradigms
- Ability to create wireframes and design mockups
- Past experience with API development a major plus
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Github and other development tools
- Self Starter – always hungry to achieve and learn
- Easily adaptable – not averse to change in a startup environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize, work independently, manage time effectively and follow through on tasks/responsibilities
- 401(k) plan with Roth and Standard options
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Ability to work remotely
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Opportunity to contribute in a hands-on manner to the growth and direction of the Company
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Opportunity for professional development
- 8 annual paid holidays for full-time employees
HiringThing is a cloud-based software company that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants, and hire great employees. We’ve been in business since 2012 and are growing rapidly.
We’re a fully remote company with a virtual office. We're a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest recruiting software available. We keep in touch with Slack and regular video conferences. You can work from home, a coffee shop or the beach as long as the work gets done. HiringThing's culture puts an emphasis on work-life balance.
We also offer competitive salaries, benefits, and an unlimited PTO policy, in which each employee is afforded the flexibility to take vacation, take time off for illness and shift schedules as necessary.
Applicants will be asked to complete a brief assessment as part of the application process. This will take approximately 20 minutes and cannot be re-entered once you exit the process. Please allow enough time to complete the assessment. Thank you.